You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sargent & Lundy Has Hand in More than $5.4 Billion in U.S. Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 660 Words
Attachment: Sargent & Lundy
SUGAR LAND--July 2, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Sargent & Lundy (Chicago, Illinois) has gained a reputation as one of the top engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firms for the Power Industry throughout the world. Industrial Info is tracking more than $5.4 billion worth of projects in the U.S. involving the company, spanning a range of geographies.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Sees $993 Million in Planned Power Project Starts in Thi...
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 7th 2020
- France Shuts Oldest Nuclear Power Plant
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- FGD Installation and ESP Upgradation Projects Getting Delayed in India, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker