You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Turner Construction at Work on More than $9.5 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 757 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Turner Construction
SUGAR LAND--June 26, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking active projects valued at more than $9.5 billion involving construction management firm Turner Construction (New York, New York). While the company has seen some slowdown in certain projects due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most appear to be moving forward. The projects cover a range of industrial sectors, including airports, data centers, automotive, and pharmaceutical and biotech.
Other companies featured: Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB), Apple Incorporated (NASDAQ:AAPL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Blackstone Group Incorporated (NYSE:BX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tesla Company in Talks with Indonesia on Nickel Venture, an Industrial Info...
- Mexican Industry Registers a 6.9% Increase , an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Russia, Germany Lead Europe's Heavy Manufacturing Sector, an Industrial Inf...
- Data Center Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Sees Projects in Capital Approva...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker