You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Turner Construction at Work on More than $9.5 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 757 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Turner Construction
SUGAR LAND--June 26, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking active projects valued at more than $9.5 billion involving construction management firm Turner Construction (New York, New York). While the company has seen some slowdown in certain projects due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most appear to be moving forward. The projects cover a range of industrial sectors, including airports, data centers, automotive, and pharmaceutical and biotech.
Other companies featured: Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB), Apple Incorporated (NASDAQ:AAPL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Blackstone Group Incorporated (NYSE:BX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Manufacturers Adjust to 'New Reality' ...
- Cleveland-Cliffs Restarts Some Iron and Steel Operations, Projects, an Indu...
- Mexico's Auto Plants Target Reopening Dates, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Skilled Laborers and Ease of Business Make Karnataka Emerging Industrialize...
- COVID-19 Affects Brazil's Airport Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker