You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: June 29th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 305 Words
Pemex TRI's 325,000-BBL/d Salina Cruz, Mexico, refinery remains offline. All processing units were forced to shut down on June 23 due to a 7.4-magnitude earthquake off the coast of southern Mexico in Chiapas state.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- IIR's July 8 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 6th 2020
- Australian Government Securing Fuel Supply, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker