You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: June 29th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 305 Words
Pemex TRI's 325,000-BBL/d Salina Cruz, Mexico, refinery remains offline. All processing units were forced to shut down on June 23 due to a 7.4-magnitude earthquake off the coast of southern Mexico in Chiapas state.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Skilled Craft Labor Alert: "Where Will Skilled Craft Wage...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: June 24th 2020
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 1st 2020
- Mexico's Dos Bocas Grassroot Refinery Project Advances, an Industrial Info ...
- China's Oil Demand Rebounds, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker