You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: June 30th 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 144 Words
Bruce Power Limited Partnership on June 28 took the 781-megawatt (MW) Bruce A 03 unit fully offline at its Bruce A Nuclear Station in Ontario, Canada, due to a turbine trip after a unit service transformer (UST) failed. This event is scheduled to end July 2.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Industrial Info's Skilled Craft Labor Alert: "Where Will Skilled Craft Wage...
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Chile Speeds Up Zero Carbon Plan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker