You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S., Canadian Power Developers Cautiously Return to Once-Delayed Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 658 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 1, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With COVID-19 cases again surging across the U.S., energy providers are struggling with how to deal with a power-generation landscape that already was undergoing dramatic changes. Industrial Info is tracking more than two dozen projects in the U.S. and Canadian Power Industry that had been delayed or otherwise affected by COVID-19 precautions, but currently are slated to begin construction in the third quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the U.S. and Canadian Power Industry projects that are set to begin construction from July through August, including those from major companies such as Invenergy LLC, Elemental Energy Incorporated, AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), Southern California Edison Company and Edison International (NYSE:EIX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker