You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
France Shuts Down its Oldest Nuclear Power Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 114 Words
France's oldest nuclear power plant, Fessenheim, went offline on June 29. The closure of country's oldest nuclear plant was welcomed by many anti-nuclear campaigners, while at the same time it was grieved by the facility's electricity workers.
Commissioned in 1977, the Fessenheim plant is located near the border of Germany and Switzerland. The facility has two AREVA-Framatome pressurized water reactors (PWR).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker