You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: July 1st 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 373 Words
Phillips 66 on June 30 restarted the 120,000-BBL/d FCCU at its 250,000-BBL/d Alliance Refinery in Belle Chasse, Louisiana, after the unit was shut down on June 25. The FCCU will resume operations at a 20% reduction, in addition to the remainder of the plant, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker