You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ONGC's KG-DWN-98/2 Development Project Faces Delays Due to COVID-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 83 Words
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has announced its major $5 billion KG-DWN-98/2 development project in India is facing delays due to COVID-19 and force majeure issues. Managing director Shashi Shanker said multiple equipment manufacturers and providers in the U.K., Italy and elsewhere have been severely impacted by the industry downturn, with several plants being closed due to the coronavirus outbreak, although many are now slowly resuming work.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Despite Headwinds, Phillips 66 Rolls Out Projects
- Plains All American, Saudi Aramco: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Asian LNG Spot Prices Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Patch Still Battered by Low Prices, Weak Demand
- Equinor, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker