You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ONGC's KG-DWN-98/2 Development Project Faces Delays Due to COVID-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 83 Words
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has announced its major $5 billion KG-DWN-98/2 development project in India is facing delays due to COVID-19 and force majeure issues. Managing director Shashi Shanker said multiple equipment manufacturers and providers in the U.K., Italy and elsewhere have been severely impacted by the industry downturn, with several plants being closed due to the coronavirus outbreak, although many are now slowly resuming work.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Deloitte: U.S. Shale Producers Ripe for Consolidation and New Investors
- BP, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Middle East Oil & Gas Projects Worth More Than $12 Billion Planned for Fund...
- African Oil & Gas Projects Worth $39.25 Billion Planned for Funding in Thir...
- ENI Moves Ahead with Angola's Northern Gas Complex, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker