You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Planned Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in U.S. Southeast Total $2.8 Billion
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 676 Words
Attachment: Planned 2Q20 Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As stay-at-home orders ease in parts of the U.S., industrial projects, some delayed or subject to reduced labor availability on site, are returning. During the pandemic, several sectors of the Industrial Manufacturing Industry have been key to people being able to stay at home. These sectors include data centers and the distribution centers and warehousing that provide the goods delivered via e-commerce. Industrial Info is tracking several Industrial Manufacturing project starts that are set to begin this quarter, and the U.S. Southeast, which includes Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Puerto Rico, has a strong backlog, with $2.8 billion in projects planned to kick off in the second quarter.
Companies featured: Facebook Incorporated's (NASDAQ:FB), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN), Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Alabama Leads U.S. Southeast Region in Active Steel Mill Projects
- Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weath...
- Bright Future Seen for Lithium Ion Batteries in Western Europe, an Industri...
- COVID-19's Impact on Container Transport in Latin America Remains Manageabl...
- Brazil's Textiles Industry Operates with Only 30% of Installed Capacity, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker