You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Deloitte: U.S. Shale Producers Ripe for Consolidation and New Investors
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1001 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 6, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic, and the social and economic shockwaves it created, likely will fundamentally transform the U.S. Oil & Gas shale industry, driving mergers and acquisitions as well as bankruptcies, but also possibly attracting a new set of investors, according to a recent report from Deloitte (London, England).
Companies featured: Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK), Whiting Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:WLL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Middle East Oil & Gas Projects Worth More Than $12 Billion Planned for Fund...
- African Oil & Gas Projects Worth $39.25 Billion Planned for Funding in Thir...
- ENI Moves Ahead with Angola's Northern Gas Complex, an Industrial Info Mark...
- ONGC's KG-DWN-98/2 Development Project Faces Delays Due to COVID-19, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker