You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Deloitte: U.S. Shale Producers Ripe for Consolidation and New Investors
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1001 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 6, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic, and the social and economic shockwaves it created, likely will fundamentally transform the U.S. Oil & Gas shale industry, driving mergers and acquisitions as well as bankruptcies, but also possibly attracting a new set of investors, according to a recent report from Deloitte (London, England).
Companies featured: Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK), Whiting Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:WLL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Despite Headwinds, Phillips 66 Rolls Out Projects
- Plains All American, Saudi Aramco: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Asian LNG Spot Prices Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Patch Still Battered by Low Prices, Weak Demand
- Equinor, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker