You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
African Oil & Gas Projects Worth $39.25 Billion Planned for Funding in Third-Quarter 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 41 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 120 Oil & Gas-related projects worth $39.25 billion in Africa that are planned to receive funding in third-quarter 2020. These include 14 terminal projects, 40 pipeline projects and 66 production projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker