You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
FGD Installation and ESP Upgradation Projects Getting Delayed in India, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 130 Words
India has already missed deadlines to comply with the new emission standard for its coal-fired power stations, where installation of flue gas desulfurization (FGD) units and upgradation of electrostatic precipitators (ESP) are planned. A few of the companies have already requested an extension, citing the cost and technical difficulties. In addition, the government of India's recent plan of reducing dependency on using Chinese equipment will further defer the process.
Recently, Haryana, a state located in the northern part of the country, annulled the tenders for a FGD installation at their two coal-fired power plants; two Chinese firms were the lowest bidders. Industrial Info is tracking environmental compliance projects worth $17 billion in India.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker