You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Secures 90 Million Doses of Potential COVID-19 Vaccines
Industry Segment: Europe | Word Count: 726 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 29, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe's worst hit COVID-19 country, the U.K., has secured early access to 90 million vaccine doses through partnerships with a number of pharmaceutical companies.
Within this article: Details three U.K. deals with pharma companies, impact of COVID-19 on country, related vaccine deals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- IIR Top Refining News Today: November 2nd 2020
- Poland's PGE Ditching Coal To Go Green
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker