Premium Industrial NewsSteel Dynamics Perseveres with Capital Projects Despite Industry Slump
Steel Dynamics Perseveres with Capital Projects Despite Industry Slump
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 555 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 23, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) is pressing forward with its capital project slate this year despite lower earnings caused by the economic slowdown resulting from the COVID-19 slowdown, company officials said Tuesday.
Within this article: Steel Dynamics's second-quarter earnings, capital-expenditure plans
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Top U.S. Steel Producers Expect Surge in Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Steel Prices in U.S. Soar, Steel Dynamics to Expand Flat-Rolled Operations
- Steel Dynamics Finishes Rough Year with Strong Results, Cheery Outlook for ...
- Steel Companies Report Tough U.S. Market Conditions in Second Quarter