You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DACH Chemical Producers Face Delays in Approvals of Capital Projects Due to COVID-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 84 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 14 active capital chemical projects worth more than $80 million in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH) that have been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for a list. The major chemical companies like BASF Construction Polymers GmbH, Lenzing Plastics GmbH, Synthomer Austria GmbH, Venator Materials, Sika Schweiz AG, Wacker Chemie AG, etc. have temporarily suspended all major project activities for 3-4 months and are focusing more on running their plants at a normal rate.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker