You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Company Ikanik Farms Expands Cannabis Production in Latin America, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 72 Words
Ikanik Farms, under its subsidiary Ikanik International, will expand its cannabis cultivation plant in Tocancipá, Colombia with a $12 million investment, in addition to a $10 million grassroot plant in Kanasin, Mexico, which is through its recently-acquired Mexican company -- Delta 9.
Industrial Info is currently tracking six cannabis-related projects within Latin America's Pharma-Bio sector worth $225 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- DACH to Spend $19 Million on Nitrogenous Fertilizer Plant Maintenance in 20...
- Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects...
- BEL Sticks With 'Make in India' Initiative, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Begins Maintenance on a Low-Density Polyethylene ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker