You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Asia's Future Investment in Ethylene Capacity Enhancement Stands at $5.28 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 124 Words
India is one of the leading growing and developing economies of the world today. This growth is fed by increased industrial production. One such multiple application organic compound which is seeing rapid growth in India is ethylene. India is one of the major producers of ethylene in the South Asia region.
The leading players in the Indian ethylene industry include Haldia Petrochemicals/ The Chatterjee Group, Reliance Industries Limited, Brahmaputra Cracker Limited, GAIL India Limited and Bharat Petroleum Limited. In the South Asia region, India continues to dominate the ethylene market with an investment of $5.28 billion in six capital-intensive projects by these leading players. Click here for a list of projects and see graph below for investment by company.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- DACH to Spend $19 Million on Nitrogenous Fertilizer Plant Maintenance in 20...
- Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects...
- BEL Sticks With 'Make in India' Initiative, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Begins Maintenance on a Low-Density Polyethylene ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker