You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: July 29th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 381 Words
Marathon Petroleum on July 26 restarted the 62,000-BBL/d UU4 Reformer, as well as four other units, at its 437,000-BBl/d Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas, after they were shut down at the end of May for planned maintenance. During that restart, the 75,000-BBL/d UU3 Reformer shut down due to a process upset but restarted on July 28. The refinery is still derated due to low demand for auto fuel and product due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- IIR Top Refining News Today: August 31st 2020
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- India's BPCL to Start Up $867 Million Worth of Projects in Next Two Months,...
- Iraq's Refiners Look to More than $88 Million in 2021 Maintenance Activitie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker