You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hess Presses Forward on Bakken, Guyana Projects, Maintains Capex Outlook
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 720 Words
Attachment: Hess Bakken 0720, Hess Liza 0720
SUGAR LAND--July 30, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic may have roiled the global Oil & Gas Industry, but midstream major Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) (Houston, Texas) is doing its best to keep some of its highest-profile projects on schedule. The company is maintaining its full-year 2020 capital-spending plan for exploration and production (E&P) at about $1.9 billion, and it is notching up progress on multi-phase developments in the Bakken Shale and the Gulf of Mexico. In total, Industrial Info is tracking about $4 billion worth of active project involving Hess worldwide.
Within this article: Details on some of the top-valued projects from Hess, including its assets in the Bakken Shale and its development offshore Guyana, the latter in partnership with Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) and China's CNOOC.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Strategic Petroleum Reserve: Your Daily Energy News
- Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weath...
- Conference: ESG Coming to the Oil Patch, But Questions Remain on Metrics
- Oceania to Spend $104 Million in Oil & Gas Maintenance in 2021, an Industri...
- Algeria to Host 46 Oil & Gas Maintenance Projects in 2021, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker