You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BMW Signs $2.3 Billion EV Battery Deal With Sweden's Northvolt
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 730 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 3, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--German automaker BMW has signed a 2 billion-euro ($2.3 billion) deal for batteries for its big push into the electric vehicle (EV) market with Swedish battery cell manufacturer Northvolt.
Within this article: Details EV battery deal, related battery deals, scale of investment, new European EV battery plants and EU investment
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Alabama Leads U.S. Southeast Region in Active Steel Mill Projects
- Big Tech Firms, Auto Suppliers Among U.S. Manufacturers Halting Projects Am...
- Europe's Electric Vehicle Battery Market Forecast to Grow, an Industrial In...
- Middle East and Africa See More than $2.5 Billion in Automotive Industry Pr...
- Volvo Group Transfers India Bus Division to Joint Venture, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker