You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
'Assembly Phase' Begins at World's First Fusion Reactor
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 796 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 5, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The world's first planned fusion reactor has reached the "assembly phase" and an estimate of first fusion power is predicted for 2025.
Within this article: Details major phase start at ITER fusion reactor, costs, timelines, benefits, international backers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gulf Coast Industries Begin to Assess Damage in Wake of Hurricane
- Hurricane Laura Damage Assessments Underway at Hundreds of Industrial Plant...
- Texas' 'Golden Triangle,' Southwest Louisiana Hunker Down for Hurricane Lau...
- IIR Top U.S. Gulf Coast Chemical Processing, Refining, Power News Today: Au...
- Grupo Ibereolica Moves Forward with 600-MW Cabo Leones Wind Complex in Chil...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker