You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
WEC Energy Shrugs Off COVID-19 Concerns with $1 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 709 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 5, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--WEC Energy Group Incorporated (NYSE:WEC) (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), one of the largest utilities in the Great Lakes region, is faring better than many similar companies during the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of its major capital-spending projects remain on track to begin and finish construction as scheduled, and the company even upped its pledge to cut its carbon emissions over the next decade by 70%, from its previous goal of 40%. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion worth of active projects from WEC.
Within this article: Details on WEC's projects underway or set to begin construction in the coming year, including two liquefied natural gas (LNG) peak shavers, a major transmission project and a major windfarm.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weath...
- Gulf Coast Industries Begin to Assess Damage in Wake of Hurricane
- Texas' 'Golden Triangle,' Southwest Louisiana Hunker Down for Hurricane Lau...
- Hurricane Laura Damage Assessments Underway at Hundreds of Industrial Plant...
- IIR Top U.S. Gulf Coast Chemical Processing, Refining, Power News Today: Au...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker