You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
French and U.K. Nuclear Projects Delayed by COVID-19
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 815 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 18, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The impact of COVID-19 on the nuclear power sector is being felt in Europe with French energy major Électricité de France SA (EPA:EDF) (Paris) revealing that the construction of two new plants has been delayed, forcing startup dates to be moved.
Within this article: Details impact of COVID-19 on two new nuclear projects, impacted maintenance schedules for 2020-22, cost cutting plan
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weath...
- Gulf Coast Industries Begin to Assess Damage in Wake of Hurricane
- Texas' 'Golden Triangle,' Southwest Louisiana Hunker Down for Hurricane Lau...
- Hurricane Laura Damage Assessments Underway at Hundreds of Industrial Plant...
- IIR Top U.S. Gulf Coast Chemical Processing, Refining, Power News Today: Au...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker