You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: August 19th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 321 Words
Chevron on August 18, experienced a fire at one of the storage tanks at its 100,000-BBL/d Pasadena, Texas, refinery. The fire has been extinguished and did not affect plant operations. Separately, the lone crude unit that was shut down on August 17 has been restarted.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- IIR Top Refining News Today: September 21st 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker