You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas' 'Golden Triangle,' Southwest Louisiana Hunker Down for Hurricane Laura
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 748 Words
Attachment: Hurricane Laura
SUGAR LAND--August 27, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Hurricane Laura was forecast to make landfall late Wednesday night near the Texas/Louisiana border, making the most vulnerable the industrial areas of Texas' "Golden Triangle" -- comprising the area surrounding Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange -- and southwest Louisiana. The forecast path of the hurricane remained largely open to speculation through most of Tuesday, with the Houston area holding its breath over how much Laura would impact the nation's fourth-largest city. Industrial Info's researchers have kept a close eye on how the storm has affected the Texas and Louisiana's industrial facilities.
Companies featured: Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Total SA (NYSE:TOT), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Greater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Ki...
- U.S. Heartland Aches as COVID-19 Delays $5.7 Billion in Refining, Pipeline ...
- Pemex Awards New Contracts for Dos Bocas Refinery Project in Mexico, an Ind...
- IIR's September 24 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Egypt Plans More than $100 Million of Major Maintenance Projects in 2021, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker