You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes Region Sees More than $2.5 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 720 Words
Attachment: Great Lakes Power Projects
SUGAR LAND--September 2, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like other regions of the U.S., the Great Lakes market region, which includes Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, is making a large shift to renewable energy, especially solar, which is seeing the most near-term planned projects. However, thanks to a large natural gas-fired project, Illinois leads the region in terms of the value of planned fourth-quarter Electric Power project starts. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.5 billion in planned fourth-quarter 2020 power project starts in the region.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeast, New England to See More than $1.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Coal Fleet Preps for Maintenance, Looks to Seasonal Operat...
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- Indonesia's PT PLN Spurs Development of Renewable Energy Plants in Existing...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker