Free Industrial NewsMiddle East and Africa See More than $2.5 Billion in Automotive Industry Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Middle East and Africa See More than $2.5 Billion in Automotive Industry Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 85 Words
As the demand for cars continues to grow in the Middle East and Africa, countries in both regions are witnessing huge investment by big automotive industry players. The investment involves various types of projects such as grassroot bus and commercial car assembly plants and grassroot electric cars plants, as well as vehicle plant expansions and upgrades.
Industrial Info is tracking 46 automotive projects, worth $2.57 billion, in the Middle East and Africa.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- GlobalFoundries Invests in New York Semiconductor Facility
- EU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Und...
- Tanzania Ports Authority Aims for Expansion