You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oxyfuel Carbon Capture Technology for Cement Production Gains Momentum in Western Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 231 Words
Cement production is one of the leading sources of global carbon emissions. Cement manufacturers are facing pressure from government to assess environmental impacts and optimize the production process in order to achieve carbon neutrality goals.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- National Steel City Among First In Nation To Use Breakthrough Proximity Tra...
- IIR's August 26 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Shaken, Not Stirred: Gold Mining Firms Fare Well This Year So Far
- Argentina Set for $4.6 Billion Worth of Mining Kickoffs in 2021, an Industr...
- Ukraine Weighs Reforms for Aging Coal Mines, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker