You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hungary Signs First Gas Deal with the West
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 787 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 16, 2020--Hungary has signed its first ever gas deal with a Western energy company, having agreed to buy 250 million cubic metres of liquefied natural gas (LNG) per year for six years from Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, The Netherlands).
Within this article: Details Hungary's first gas deal with the west, capacities, Krk LNG terminal, national energy goals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Despite Headwinds, Phillips 66 Rolls Out Projects
- Plains All American, Saudi Aramco: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Asian LNG Spot Prices Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Patch Still Battered by Low Prices, Weak Demand
- Equinor, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker