You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hungary Signs First Gas Deal with the West
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 787 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 16, 2020--Hungary has signed its first ever gas deal with a Western energy company, having agreed to buy 250 million cubic metres of liquefied natural gas (LNG) per year for six years from Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, The Netherlands).
Within this article: Details Hungary's first gas deal with the west, capacities, Krk LNG terminal, national energy goals
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Total SA, ANWR Drilling Opposition: Your Daily Energy News
- Global Oil Demand Drops Even Lower for 2020
- More Oil & Gas Shutdowns in U.S. Gulf as Hurricane Laura Approaches, an Ind...
- Gulf Coast Prepares for Hurricane Laura, a Weather Impact Update by Industr...
- India's ONGC to Re-tender Pipeline Replacement Project, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker