You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexican Auto Parts Production Forecast to Decrease 22% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 73 Words
According to Oscar Albin, president of the National Auto Parts Industry, the production of auto parts in Mexico is expected to be 22% down, to $76.4 billion, in 2020, compared with the $97.8 billion recorded in 2019, due to the decrease in vehicle manufacturing for the North American market.
Industrial Info is tracking 136 active capital projects in the automotive sector in Mexico. Click here for a list.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker