You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Assesses How COVID-19 Could Cut Global GDP, Oil Demand
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 779 Words
Attachment: BP Scenario Graph
SUGAR LAND--September 15, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic will have a persistent negative long-term impact on the global economy, primary energy demand and oil demand, executives from BP Plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) told a worldwide virtual conference on Monday in releasing the company's annual energy outlook report.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Total SA, ANWR Drilling Opposition: Your Daily Energy News
- Global Oil Demand Drops Even Lower for 2020
- More Oil & Gas Shutdowns in U.S. Gulf as Hurricane Laura Approaches, an Ind...
- Gulf Coast Prepares for Hurricane Laura, a Weather Impact Update by Industr...
- India's ONGC to Re-tender Pipeline Replacement Project, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker