You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP: Renewables, Electric Vehicles to See Sharp Global Growth in Coming Decades
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 908 Words
Attachment: BP-CoalTransport, BP-CostEnergy, BP-WindSolarCapacity, BP-CoalUse
SUGAR LAND--September 16, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Renewable energy use will grow dramatically over the next three decades, driven by continued reductions in the cost to produce electricity from wind and solar, as well as a surge in demand from the transportation sector, the group chief economist at BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) told a global virtual briefing Monday.
Within this article: How renewable power generation and electric vehicles will grow around the world, according to three different scenarios.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- National Steel City Among First In Nation To Use Breakthrough Proximity Tra...
- Cheniere, Duke Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Ethylene, LNG and Refining Plants on Texas, Louisiana Coast Brace for Hurri...
- Hurricane Laura Prompts Hundreds of Industrial Plants to Idle Operations, a...
- China's Investment in Power Generation Jumps 51% in First Seven Months of 2...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker