Premium Industrial NewsBP: Renewables, Electric Vehicles to See Sharp Global Growth in Coming Decades
BP: Renewables, Electric Vehicles to See Sharp Global Growth in Coming Decades
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 908 Words
Attachment: BP-CoalTransport, BP-CostEnergy, BP-WindSolarCapacity, BP-CoalUse
SUGAR LAND--September 16, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Renewable energy use will grow dramatically over the next three decades, driven by continued reductions in the cost to produce electricity from wind and solar, as well as a surge in demand from the transportation sector, the group chief economist at BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) told a global virtual briefing Monday.
Within this article: How renewable power generation and electric vehicles will grow around the world, according to three different scenarios.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- ScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
- Indonesia's PT Pertamina Expects 15% Revenue Increase from Renewable Energy...
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Latin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quart...