Premium Industrial NewsReport: $13.6 Billion in U.S. Energy Pipeline Activity Threatened by Delays, Cancellations
Report: $13.6 Billion in U.S. Energy Pipeline Activity Threatened by Delays, Cancellations
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 634 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 16, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--At least $13.6 billion in economic activity originating from energy pipeline infrastructure projects in the U.S. is at risk due to delays, obstruction and cancellations, according the Consumer Energy Alliance (CEA). The pro-pipeline group blames "anti-energy interest groups and allied policymakers, regulators and even judges" for the situation, which comes at a time when the U.S. economy already is struggling due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Industrial Info is tracking more than $69 billion in active capital Oil & Gas Pipeline projects across the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EIA: 5 Billion Cubic Feet per Day of Natural Gas Pipeline Capacity Added in...
- Dominion Energy, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Dominion Energy Strategically Repositions After Terminating Atlantic Coast ...
- Dominion Energy, Texas Flaring: Your Daily Energy News
- Clean Water Act Changes Aim to Speed Energy Projects, but May Delay Them In...