You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Sally Remains Strong Category 1 Storm, Threatens Significant Flooding, a Weather Impact Update by Industrial Info
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 253 Words
Ahead of Hurricane Sally, 147 offshore platforms have been evacuated, representing 395,790 barrels per day (BBL/d) of crude oil and 685 million standard cubic feet per day (MMSCFD) of natural gas production offline. Another 379,651 BBL/d of crude capacity in the storm's path has remained online. Royal Dutch Shell has curtailed only 12% of the production from its Appomattox, Mars, Ursa and Olympus platforms, while BP is maintaining operations at the Na Kika and Thunderhorse platforms after evacuating non-essential personnel.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- American Electric Power, Alberta Production Curtailments: Your Daily Energ...
- Cenovus, American Energy Partners: Your Daily Energy News
- Zeta Becomes Hurricane as it Approaches Yucatan Peninsula
- 3R Petroleum Acquires Portiguar Basin Assets in Brazil, an Industrial Info ...
- Algerian Firm Bags Contract for Phase II of Touat Gas Project, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker