You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Report Considers How Global Oil Demand Could Change Over Next Three Decades
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1016 Words
Attachment: Crude Oil Demand, Refinery Throughput, Transportation Demand
SUGAR LAND--September 18, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Over the next three decades, the global oil industry's prospects range from "about the same" to dramatically lower demand in three scenarios created by BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) that underlie its annual energy outlook, released September 14.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Casts $33 Billion Shadow Over Canada's Oil & Gas Investments
- Entergy, U.S. Crude Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Rising Natural Gas Futures, Decreasing Crude Oil Stocks: Your Daily Energy...
- IIR's September 24 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- China's Natural Gas Output Up 3.7% Year Over Year in August, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker