Premium Industrial NewsBP Report Considers How Global Oil Demand Could Change Over Next Three Decades
BP Report Considers How Global Oil Demand Could Change Over Next Three Decades
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1016 Words
Attachment: Crude Oil Demand, Refinery Throughput, Transportation Demand
SUGAR LAND--September 18, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Over the next three decades, the global oil industry's prospects range from "about the same" to dramatically lower demand in three scenarios created by BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) that underlie its annual energy outlook, released September 14.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- North American LNG Projects, Necessary U.S. Nuclear Capacity: Your Daily E...
- Possible U.S. Power Shortages, Diversified Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Shale Oil Production, Residential Power Use: Your Daily Energy News
- Hexagon, LyondellBasell to Present Webinar on Digital Twins
- Conflict in Israel Spills Into Energy Industry