You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Petrochemical Producers See Uptick in Maintenance through End of Year
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 663 Words
Attachment: Petrochem maint 4Q20
SUGAR LAND--September 25, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking about 50 maintenance-related projects at petrochemical units across the U.S. that are scheduled to kick off before the end of the year, with a total investment value (TIV) of more than $210 million. Despite a slew of setbacks related to the COVID-19 pandemic, numerous hurricanes and rough market conditions, this is a higher number of maintenance-related kickoffs than fourth-quarter 2019's 40 projects, although the TIV is lower than that period's $235 million. Only four of the current projects were delayed for reasons related to COVID-19.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued maintenance projects within the U.S. petrochemical sector that are set to begin construction through the end of the year, including those from major companies such as Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY), Formosa Plastics Group, Dow Incorporated (NYSE:DOW), Indorama Ventures and AdvanSix Incorporated (NYSE:ASIX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Greater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Ki...
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: September 24th 2020
- South Korea Sees $10 Million in Industrial Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer...
- DACH Chemical Producers Face Delays in Permitting, Completions, an Industri...
- COVID Slows Capex in India's Chemical Processing Industry by 14%, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker