You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Delta Shuts Down More Production in Gulf of Mexico
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 111 Words
More than 90% of oil and 60% of natural gas production in the Gulf of Mexico was shut in as of Thursday due to Hurricane Delta, according to the U.S. Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE). The hurricane was moving across the most populous offshore drilling area in the Gulf of Mexico. Nearly 280 offshore platforms were evacuated and 15 drilling rigs were relocated out of the storm's projected path.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- U.S. Oil Output, Chevron Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Argentina Expects Rebound in Hydrocarbon Production in 2021, an Industrial ...
- Talos Energy Expects to Release Capital for Zama Field Development Project ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker