You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Louisiana Coast Begins to Feel Hurricane Delta's Impact, a Weather Impact Update by Industrial Info
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 352 Words
As Hurricane Delta passes through the Gulf of Mexico, 272 manned production platforms have been evacuated, totaling 1,693,232 barrels per day (BBL/d) of crude oil capacity and 1,675.2 million cubic feet per day (MMCFD) of natural gas capacity, that have been shut in.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- Chevron Braces for Tougher Oil & Gas Market After Brutal 2020
- Texas Oil & Gas Regulator: 'Welcome to Texas, We're Glad to Have You'
- Latin America Hosts $1 Billion in Pipeline Projects for 2021, an Industrial...
- Talos Energy Expects to Release Capital for Zama Field Development Project ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker