You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Data Centers Sector Shines, Sees $5.5 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Completions
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 583 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 13, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The rise in remote working during the COVID-19 pandemic has stressed the need for reliable U.S. data centers. Stay-at-home computing capabilities remain essential for business operations, even as states continue to reverse lockdown measures. Industrial Info is tracking more than $5.5 billion in U.S. data center projects that will be completed in fourth-quarter 2020.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Survey: Manufacturers Shift Capital Spending Outlook into Positive Territor...
- U.S. Southeast Plans for More than $3.5 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Industria...
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region Sees More than $1.5 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quar...
- IIR's September 30 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Indian Government to Establish Lithium-Ion Battery Sector with Full Force, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker