Free Industrial NewsThailand Delays Revisions to Renewable Energy Plan Due to COVID-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Thailand Delays Revisions to Renewable Energy Plan Due to COVID-19, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 96 Words
Thailand's Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE) has delayed revisions to its renewable energy development plan until early 2021.
The renewable energy development plan was proposed in November 2019 and has been subject to various revisions. Proposed projects under the plan have been delayed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Renewable energy in Thailand is projected to increase from 14.5% of total energy production to 30% by 2037, according to reports.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand