Free Industrial NewsChina's Investment in Power Generation Jumps 51.6% in First Nine Months of 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
China's Investment in Power Generation Jumps 51.6% in First Nine Months of 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 80 Words
In the first nine months of 2020, China's investment in power generation reached $46 billion, a jump of 51.6% year-over-year, China's National Energy Administration announced on October 22.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- ScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
- Indonesia's PT Pertamina Expects 15% Revenue Increase from Renewable Energy...
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Latin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quart...