You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Zeta Becomes Hurricane as it Approaches Yucatan Peninsula
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 213 Words
Data from a U.S. Air Force Reserve aircraft indicates that Zeta, the 27th named system of the 2020 hurricane season, has reached hurricane force, with maximum sustained winds of 80 miles per hour, according to the National Hurricane Center. Zeta was expected to move near or over the northern Yucatan Peninsula later today or tonight.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cenovus, American Energy Partners: Your Daily Energy News
- Zeta Expected to Regain Hurricane Status, Bring Rain, Wind to U.S. Gulf Coa...
- Recovery of U.K. Oil & Gas Sector 'Dashed'
- Algerian Firm Bags Contract for Phase II of Touat Gas Project, an Industria...
- 3R Petroleum Acquires Portiguar Basin Assets in Brazil, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker