You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Zeta Expected to Regain Hurricane Status, Bring Rain, Wind to U.S. Gulf Coast by Wednesday, a Weather Impact Update by Industrial Info
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 295 Words
Tropical Storm Zeta was expected to intensify as it progresses across the Gulf of Mexico overnight, with the potential of becoming a weak Category 1 hurricane, when it makes landfall along the Louisiana and Mississippi coasts on Wednesday. A storm surge up to eight feet and rainfall up to six inches are among the greatest threats to a region already battered by recent hurricanes.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Power News Today: November 3 2020
- Tropical Storm Eta Becomes Potential Threat to Florida, a Weather Impact Up...
- State-Owned Enterprises Dominate Indonesia's Geothermal Sector, an Industri...
- Hurricane Eta Hits Nicaragua as Fierce Cat 4 Storm, a Weather Impact Update...
- Poland Seeks EU 'OK' to Fund First Nuclear Power Projects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker