Premium Industrial NewsZeta Expected to Regain Hurricane Status, Bring Rain, Wind to U.S. Gulf Coast by Wednesday, a Weather Impact Update by Industrial Info
Zeta Expected to Regain Hurricane Status, Bring Rain, Wind to U.S. Gulf Coast by Wednesday, a Weather Impact Update by Industrial Info
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 295 Words
Tropical Storm Zeta was expected to intensify as it progresses across the Gulf of Mexico overnight, with the potential of becoming a weak Category 1 hurricane, when it makes landfall along the Louisiana and Mississippi coasts on Wednesday. A storm surge up to eight feet and rainfall up to six inches are among the greatest threats to a region already battered by recent hurricanes.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive