Free Industrial NewsMexico to See $666.25 Million in Pharma-Bio Capital Projects Kick Off in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Mexico to See $666.25 Million in Pharma-Bio Capital Projects Kick Off in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 77 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 151 Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry projects, worth $666.25 million, in Mexico that are expected to kick off in 2021. Plant expansion projects lead the investment, with 50 projects worth more than $379 million, followed by three grassroot projects worth $122 million, and 54 equipment addition projects that represent a $81.5 million investment.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- North American Pharma-Bio Industry Maintenance Programming is Changing
- Single-Use Bioprocessing Market Grows $11.8 Billion of Projects
- Feds Halt Production at Emergent BioSolution's COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Ba...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...