Free Industrial NewsUAE First in the Gulf Region to Add Coal to Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
UAE First in the Gulf Region to Add Coal to Energy Mix, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 158 Words
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) became the first country in the Gulf region to commission a coal-fired power plant in the 600-megawatt (MW) unit at Hassyan in Dubai.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Dubai Invests $5.4 Billion in Expanding Power Platform for Expo 2020
- Dubai Electricity and Water Adds $1.8 Billion to 2014 Budget
- Abu Dhabi Leads UAE Power Sector, with 35% Growth Targeted through 2015
- Air Products Expands Capital Deployment Target to $30 Billion by End-2027
- Big Oil is Back, Paced by Higher Crude Prices, Bigger Chemicals Profits and...