You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Viatris Shutting Irish Plant as Part of Sweeping Global Cuts
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 805 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 22, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The newly created generics drugs giant, Viatris, has announced that it is closing its manufacturing plant in Dublin, Ireland, as part of a global overhaul that will see it slash up to 9,000 jobs and reduce its costs by $1 billion by 2024.
Within this article: Details global job cuts, impacted plants, proposed savings, timeline
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- All European Union Countries to Start Mass COVID-19 Vaccinations on Same Da...
- Three Mexican States Feature More than 75% of Country's Pharma-Biotech Inve...
- China's WuXi Biologics Snaps up Second European Pharma Plant
- Brazil to See $1.57 Billion in Pharma-Bio Capital Projects Kick Off in 2021...
- South Korea Hosts More Than $1 Billion Worth of Pharma-Bio Projects, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker