You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Plans $14.17 Billion on Ethylene Projects to Kick Off in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 18 capital and maintenance chemical projects related to ethylene production, valued at $14.17 billion, which are planned to begin construction in 2021 in Russia.
The Leningrad, Amur and Tyumen regions lead in project spending, with total $14 billion, while Tomsk and Stavropol lead in project count, with a total of six projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ENEOS Corporation to Spend $133 Million on Japanese Refining Projects in 20...
- South Korea Hosts $7 Billion in Capital Chemical Project Completions in 202...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Investment Expected to Rise in Norway, U.K. Oil & Gas Industry, an Industri...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker