Premium Industrial NewsAll European Union Countries to Start Mass COVID-19 Vaccinations on Same Day
All European Union Countries to Start Mass COVID-19 Vaccinations on Same Day
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 719 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 28, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe is to start COVID-19 vaccinations across all 27 member states from December 27 according to European Commissioner (EC), Ursula von der Leyen.
Within this article: Details mass EU vaccination rollout, European vaccine contracts, new coronavirus strain hits U.K., travel bans
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Pro...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...