You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
All European Union Countries to Start Mass COVID-19 Vaccinations on Same Day
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 719 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 28, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe is to start COVID-19 vaccinations across all 27 member states from December 27 according to European Commissioner (EC), Ursula von der Leyen.
Within this article: Details mass EU vaccination rollout, European vaccine contracts, new coronavirus strain hits U.K., travel bans
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Our 2021 North American Outlook Starts Tomorrow!
- Viatris Plans to Close Only Plant in Puerto Rico, an Industrial Info Market...
- China's WuXi Biologics Snaps up Second European Pharma Plant
- Europe and U.K. Permit New COVID-19 Vaccines
- U.K. Green Lights Second COVID-19 Vaccine
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker