You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's WuXi Biologics Snaps up Second European Pharma Plant
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 671 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 30, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--China's pharmaceutical major WuXi Biologics has purchased another manufacturing plant in Germany from Bayer stating that it will support its global expansion network for supplying COVID-19 vaccines and other biologics.
Within this article: Details plant purchase, cost, plans, related European plant deals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico Plans $675 Million in Pharma-Bio Capital Project Kickoffs in 2021, a...
- Europe Warns AstraZeneca On Low COVID-19 Vaccine Deliveries
- South Korea Hosts $956 Million in Pharma-Bio Project Kickoffs in 2021, an I...
- Europe Approves AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
- South Korea's Eye Drop Market Expands Due to COVID-19 Brief, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker