You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Western Europe's Metals & Minerals Industry Keeps Focus on Green Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 195 Words
Looking back on 2020, Western Europe's Metals & Minerals Industry has focused on improving the manufacturing process to meet carbon neutrality targets.
By incorporating direct reduced iron (DRI) plants where sponge iron is produced by direct reduction of iron ore and green hydrogen is used as a reducing agent, steel producers are working toward reducing carbon emissions.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Metals & Minerals Webinar: Slowed 2020 Capex to Pick Up in Coming Years
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Metals & Minerals Spending...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Mineral Production Value Drops in 2020, but Gold Shines an...
- Russia Plans Smelting Projects Worth $2.83 Billion, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Swedish Iron and Steel Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker